Site owner to add voting functionality to the blog posts.
1. Control voting feature via voting on/off (admin feature)
2. Control allow or disallow post author to vote his own posts (admin feature)
3. Control allow or disallow public voting (admin feature)
4. Customise vote and voted text (admin feature)
5. Customise vote and voted buttons images (admin feature)
6. Customise alert message for non logged in users (admin feature)
7. Voting logs for site administrator (admin feature)
8. Sort voting logs by vote count or voted date (admin feature)
9. Show current vote count and vote button on frontend templates
10. Compitible with almost all of the themes. You just need to call required function from your template
11. Total vote count widget
12. Top voted widget
13. Now public voting supported.
14. Now shortcode supported. e.g. [wpvoting]
15. Top voted posts list shortcode