Yo Gabba Gabba Party Supplies - Party City
Although death is never dealt with, there is a minor anti-god who rules over a Gabba underworld. Gooble, the crying god, is a perpetually sad entity. He appears infrequently and can be seen moping around in the background, usually weeping. He is greatly disliked by the other gods, although this mistrust is scolded by DJ Lance, perhaps suggesting Gooble was an early experiment in creation that went awry. Gooble lives in his own realm, a dark and sinister place apart from the other gods of Gabba myth, though he seems able to come and go from this underworld as he pleases.
Huge thanks to Gabbafriend Angelblue42 for sharing these great party pictures with us! Her daughter got not one, but THREE gorgeous Yo Gabba Gabba cakes! And the cookies are definitely some of the most unique we have ever seen!
Yo Gabba Gabba | Shop the Yo Gabba Gabba Official Store
- In 2009, the cast was featured in their own float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Muno was featured in a commercial for the Kia Sorento that aired during the 2010 Super Bowl and a subsequent Kia commercials in 2011, also the character Brobee appeared in an 2011 advertisement for Wonderful Pistachios.
- The cast appeared in the Big Time Rush episodes "Big Time Audition", "Big Time Halloween" and "Big Time Cameos."
- Yo Gabba Gabba! appeared in True Jackson VP in the episode "Trapped in Paris."
- Garry Lyon, of the The Footy Show, an Australian Football League panel show, performed an interpretive cycle (Yo Gabba Gazza!) based on the Yo Gabba Gabba! dancing style after losing a humorous bet. The choice of the Yo Gabba Gabba! dance was based on a number of physical similarities to Brobee, including Bushy Eyebrows and Excessive Androgenic Hair.
- In the Mad episode "So You Think You Can Train Your Dragon How to Dance / Yo Gagga Gagga!," Lady Gaga hosts Yo Gagga Gagga! featuring her dolls – Taylor Swift, T-Pain, Miley Cyrus, and Triple H – and the cast is seen watching a monster movie at the end.
- In 2011, the cast appeared in the Raising Hope episode "Sabrina Has Money."
- The title of the Futurama episode "Yo Leela Leela" parodies this, as does the show in the episode, known as "Rumbledy Hump".
- On June 9, 2012, The Fresh Beat Band's 14th episode "Yo! Fresh Beats Go Gabba Gabba!", the "Gabba Gang" gets beamed into the episode by way of a malfunctioned Plex has with robotic hiccups which was caused by Gearmo: a gear who always causes trouble.
- Insane Clown Posse recorded a cover of the song Hold Still for the 2012 album Smothered, Covered & Chunked.
- The South Park episode "Taming Strange" features Foofa becoming a spoof of Miley Cyrus after Kyle's younger brother, Ike, attends a "Yo Gabba Gabba Live!" performance and "tames Foofa's strange" in front of everyone seeing the show.
Welcome to the Yo Gabba Gabba Official Online Store
The fear of mortals in Gabbaland is justified, for although the gods of Gabbaland would seem benign, they alone are returned to the boom box, suggesting that only the gods are worthy to be reborn each new day. We mortals can only dance and hope that death, or Plex's unforgiving beam, does not ultimately send us to the morose underworld of Gooble.